TNT at TNU // April 13-16
Hello Friends! Pastor Dusstin here! I hope that this letter finds you all well. I look forward to serving you as the Florida District TNT coordinator. Please feel free to email me at email@example.com or you can reach me on my cell phone 740-727-3576.
It’s time to now turn our attention to TNT 2023! Here, you will find all the forms you need to complete registration for TNT. All forms must be postmarked no later than February 2, 2023! I have a short window of time to get everyone registered. This means that if you are late, there is a strong probability TNT will not be able to accommodate your teens. Please don’t put us…or your teens in that position.
*Nazarene Safe Compliance – If you have an adult in a room and they are not sharing a bed with their child for the event, that adult must be in a bed alone. (The 3- person room rate applies)
*All Coaches must register as adult participants (no exceptions)! As usual, our coaches will have a price decrease as thanks for their service to our teens and district. Those price differences are below
*Please complete all the forms, do not send your registration information on handwritten or typed info. If you have special needs or request, please paper clip to the registration.
To register you will need to turn in the following….
1. TNT Online Registration Form. https://www.thefloridanyi.com/tnt
2. TNT Notarized Waiver form. PLEASE DO NOT STAPLE FORMS
3. TNT Financial Summary Sheet (1 per church)
4. TNT Room List (We will make every attempt to place 4 people in each room. If your church has an odd number of students, please indicate whether your students would be willing to be placed with students from other Florida District churches or not. If your students wish to stay in groups less than 4, there is an extra charge. The fee schedule is as follows:
4 people/room for 3 nights = ($280 on-time price) ($305 if late price) ($215 for coaches)
3 people/room for 3 nights = ($340 on-time price) ($365 if late price) ($250 for coaches)
2 people/room for 3 nights = ($420 on-time price) ($445 if late price) ($330 for coaches)
1 people/room for 3 nights = ($625 on-time price) ($650 if late price) ($535 for coaches)
Parent rooms are available at the group hotel for the price of: $185.00 per night (on-time price) ($210.00 if late price)
• These rooms are available for the parents who are only coming to watch their children compete or the person who is only driving. If you are helping your kids compete or the church’s responsible adult, you are expected to register at full price to guarantee seating in the tent for opening and closing ceremonies.
• Remember, if you are in a parent room, you will not be able to eat in the tent or be there for opening or closing ceremonies
Please send payment and forms to:
Dusstin Proehl, 750 Roger Williams Rd Apopka FL 32703